Fwd: Webinar: Community Solar 101

  • mkewert
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2013
      Some of you might be interested in joining in on this January 23rd. I do not have any personal knowledge of the group or event.

      Date: Wednesday, January 23, 2013
      Time: 2:00pm-3:00pm Eastern (11:00am-12:00pm Pacific)
      Cost: Free

      Spread the Word!

      Share on Facebook    Share on Twitter

      Unsubscribe your email from any future newdream.org mailings.
      455 Second Street, SE | Suite 101 | Charlottesville, VA 22902