Re: [hreg] Re: Upcoming Public Hearing on South Texas Project license extension

  • Edward Cooper
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 14, 2013
      Hello Susan,
      My name is Edward Matthew Cooper, the second.
      I worked in the line trade for 5 years and am concerned that there is not a strong enough national movement toward solar energy. I am interested in getting involved in any efforts to push this agenda. I realize that the oil magnates are raining money on decision makers to divert activity away from renewables. I have recently started back to work and enrolled in college again at the young age of 50 in order to retrain for another field.
      I look forward to becoming involved not in only changing the direction of the electricity production industry in the US (and hopefully the world) but also in reducing our destruction of the ozone layer and our willful creation of the greenhouse effect.
      Thank you for reading my tirade.
      Eddie Cooper
      832 882 6583