HREG Work Session Meeting - Jan 24

  • Violeta Archer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 12, 2013
      Folks,

      I just finalized the HREG 2013 calendar. Our first meeting this year will be an organizational meeting (typically called "work session"). If you want to bite into this year's initiatives, then join us on Jan 24th.

      DATE:  Thursday - Jan 24 - 2013
      TIME:   5:30 PM - 7:00 PM

      PLACE:

      Strake Hall - Room #201
      University of St. Thomas
      3909 Graustark Street
      Houston, TX 77006

      Curbside parking (free) is available as well as parking inside the Moran Center Garage ($2 fee) on Graustark Street. Please refer to the map to see distance between Strake Hall and the parking garage. Although there's ample security on St. Thomas' campus, it's never a good feeling to get lost.

      To view map and RSVP, visit: http://hreg_worksession.eventbrite.com

      Thank you,

      Violeta Archer
      HREG secretary
    • Lucy Stolzenburg
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 14, 2013
        Violeta,
        Would you please send me the rest of your calendar? I can post it on our website.
        Lucy
        Lucy Stolzenburg
        TXSES Executive Director
        512-751-1873