RE: [hreg] A Wake Up Call from Seattle - responding

  • Thomas Wayburn
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 2, 2013

      Kevin,

      Yes, of course, to pay the huge up-front costs of solar, for example, before a single Btu is harvested from the sun, an Apollo solar energy project must be subsidized, which I would vote for provided, there is no venture capitalist waiting in the wings and the operation is not for the private profit of anyone, except of course the workers including the white collar workers who haven’t been fired yet.  I did a bunch of spreadsheet analysis during my debate with Dave Kindle at http://dematerialism.net/pv.htm

      Thomas Wayburn, Houston , Texas
      http://dematerialism.net/
      http://eroei.blogspot.com/
      http://dematerialism.wikispaces.com/
      http://modrr.net/

      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 3, 2013

        Huh?

        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 3, 2013

          If you would turn off your foxnews for a year or two and learn the facts about the middle east and the oil war there,  you would begin to understand my reference to Exxon and its sociopathic behavior after losing the oil war in Iraq.

          Start here: http://priceofoil.org/2012/12/19/iraq-exxon-drilling-could-start-civil-war/

          Jim Duncan