Re: [hreg] Green Gym

  • Alyssa Burgin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2013
      I heard about installation of green fitness equipment at Fort Sam Houston, believe it or not, but of course, that is not open to the public.

      Unfortunately, Gold's Gyms acquired all of the Spectrum gyms in San Antonio almost a year ago, and they are definitely not green-oriented (or customer-oriented, for that matter).

      If there is any other green equipment in a gym, I clearly don't now about it.

      Alyssa Burgin

      --
      Alyssa Burgin
      Executive Director