Green Gym

  • Joel Bangilan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2013
      http://spectrum.ieee.org/green-tech/conservation/these-exercise-machines-turn-your-sweat-into-electricity

      I found this article thought I would share the idea. Does anyone know if there is a gym in San Antonio that uses this kind of equipment?
    • Alyssa Burgin
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2013
        I heard about installation of green fitness equipment at Fort Sam Houston, believe it or not, but of course, that is not open to the public.

        Unfortunately, Gold's Gyms acquired all of the Spectrum gyms in San Antonio almost a year ago, and they are definitely not green-oriented (or customer-oriented, for that matter).

        If there is any other green equipment in a gym, I clearly don't now about it.

        Alyssa Burgin

        --
        Alyssa Burgin
        Executive Director