ACEEE Webinar - 2012 Behavior, Energy, Climate Change Conference

  • Violeta Archer
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2012
      ACEEE invites you to participate in a webinar on highlights from the 2012 Behavior, Energy, and Climate Change (BECC) Conference, Thursday, January 10th, at 3:00 PM Eastern.

      This webinar will discuss highlights from this year's premier gathering of researchers and practitioners focusing on the application of social and behavioral insights to move America to a clean, independent, and thriving economy. We'll discuss the take-home lessons, hottest research, selected case studies, and an overview of sessions on neuroscience, conservative thinking, and storytelling

      To enter the webinar, click:
      Enter as a "Guest". Please provide your first and last name when prompted.

      To hear the webinar: You will be connected to audio using your computer's microphone and speakers. A headset is recommended.

      If you have any difficulties with audio, you may also listen by calling: 862-902-0100, access code: 803-770 (please mute your phone).

      If you have any questions about the webinar and how to access it, please e-mail Michelle Vigen at mvigen@.... Also, space is limited, so we recommend entering the webinar on time.

      To find presentation slides from the sessions, as well as learn more about the conference, please visit: http://www.becconference.org.

      I look forward to seeing you there!

      Susan Mazur-Stommen, Ph.D
      Director of Behavior and Human Dimensions