Congratulations on the 2013 Solar Satellite Tour Series

  • Lucy Stolzenburg
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2012
      Hello HREG....this series sounds terrific. We want to do the same sort of thing for the state and I have been talking with several people of different organizations on the possibility of setting this up. Tyler? Texarkana? Lubbock? and of course Midland! I met Angela(?) from the Houston USGBC at Texas Renewables and she told me about this program. Who is heading this up...Kathleen?
      Happy holidays to all of you in Houston.
      Lucy
      Lucy Stolzenburg
      TXSES Interim Executive Director