REMINDER - Gulf Coast Green - Call for Speakers Proposals DUE on Dec 16th

  • Castore, Filo
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2012

      There is still time to respond to the Call for Speaker for the 2013 Gulf Coast Green Symposium.  Our theme this year is: Create[d] History: Learning from the Past to Guide the Future

      We hope to receive many proposals with an emphasis on existing and historic buildings.

      The deadline for entries is December 16th at 11.59pm CST.  The conference will take place May 2, 2013, at the Julia Ideson Library in downtown Houston.

      Please find our Call for Speakers, Application Guidelines, and Application Form at the bottom of the page here: https://aiahouston.org/v/site-home/Gulf-Coast-Green/35/ , and please feel free to contact speakers@... with questions.

      Filo Castore, AIA, LEED AP BD+C

      Associate Principal

      Market Sector Leader | Corporate + Commercial + Civic

      1001 McKinney, Suite 1300, Houston, TX 77002

      t: 713.366.4004    f: 713.528.3339     c: 713.569.6249    e: filo.castore@...

      www.perkinswill.com | Facebook | Twitter

      Perkins+Will.  Ideas + buildings that honor the broader goals of society

      This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the addressee.

      If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute, copy, or alter this email.