HREG Holiday Mixer - Dec 13 - Thursday

  • Violeta Archer
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 9, 2012

      ---  HREG Holiday Mixer  ---

      Join us for tapas and sangria at our last social mixer for 2012!

      Come meet old friends, make new ones and be merry!

      Thursday - Dec 13

      5:30 PM - 7:00 PM

      1252 Tapas Bar

      @ Uptown Park

      1101 Uptown Park Blvd

      Houston, TX 77056

      Website: http://www.1252tapasbar.com

      Mark it, Spread it, Facebook it. ;)

      Also, parking is plentiful and free in surrounding lot.

      ...and there will be door prizes!

      RSVP  violetatx9@...

    • Lucy Stolzenburg
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 10, 2012
        On the TXSES announcements, calendar and hopefully F'bk if I can get to it.
        Have fun.
        Lucy
        Lucy Stolzenburg
        TXSES Interim Executive Director