Reciprocal Roof

  • Garth & Kim Travis
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2012
      I am wondering if there are any engineering types on this list that are
      interested in reciprocal roofs? I have fallen in love with the idea of
      building one, since it will give me a clear span building, with a heat
      chimney and diffused lighting in the middle of the building. I see them
      as a real boon to building an environmentally friendly building, here on
      the Gulf Coast.

      For those who have no idea what I am talking about, here is a web site:
      http://greenbuildingelements.com/2008/10/01/the-reciprocal-roof-beauty-strength-and-simplicity-in-a-roof-frame/
      Garth & Kim Travis
      www.TheRoseColoredForest.com
      Bedias, Texas