Please be aware...this is spam Do not open email from me about Properties for Sale

  • evelyn sardina
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2012

      --- On Mon, 10/29/12, Elva Beck <elvabeck@...> wrote:

      From: Elva Beck <elvabeck@...>
      Subject: Re: Properties for Sale.
      To: "evelyn sardina" <evelynsardina@...>
      Date: Monday, October 29, 2012, 7:21 PM

      Evelyn I just got this spam supposedly from you.  Some how there is hhis spam virus going around.  I got one three weeks ago from opening an email like this and some how it attached and I have been charged for a security protection.  Ironic Hugh!   Send out a warning to your email friends that this has attached to your address book.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Oct 29, 2012, at 2:54 PM, evelyn sardina <evelynsardina@...> wrote:

      Hi Elva
      I was sondering if you need a reall estate agent or if you already have one. If not I know a lady is is awesome. Are you moving?