Re: [hreg] Cancellation notice -- no meeting at St. Thomas

  • Lucy Stolzenburg
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 21, 2012
      Violetta,
      Congratulations on surviving another tour. I hope you get some rest.
      Lucy
      Lucy Stolzenburg
      TXSES Interim Executive Director
      512-751-1873

      On Oct 21, 2012, at 11:06 AM, Violeta Archer wrote:

      Hello Everyone,

      The 2012 Solar Tour event is over . . .whew!

      After juggling last minute surprises on minimal sleep for the past 72 hours, we need some rest.

      Please be advised that the scheduled operational/working session meeting at the University of St. Thomas is cancelled and will NOT take place today as originally scheduled.

      We will resume the HREG meeting schedule in November.

      Thank you ALL for volunteering and/or for taking the tour!

      Best regards,

      Violeta Archer :)
      HREG Secretary