Cancellation notice -- no meeting at St. Thomas

  • Violeta Archer
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 21, 2012
      Hello Everyone,

      The 2012 Solar Tour event is over . . .whew!

      After juggling last minute surprises on minimal sleep for the past 72 hours, we need some rest.

      Please be advised that the scheduled operational/working session meeting at the University of St. Thomas is cancelled and will NOT take place today as originally scheduled.

      We will resume the HREG meeting schedule in November.

      Thank you ALL for volunteering and/or for taking the tour!

      Best regards,

      Violeta Archer :)
      HREG Secretary
    • Lucy Stolzenburg
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 21, 2012
        Violetta,
        Congratulations on surviving another tour. I hope you get some rest.
        Lucy
        Lucy Stolzenburg
        TXSES Interim Executive Director
        512-751-1873