Re: [hreg] 2012 Houston Solar Tour

  • Lucy Stolzenburg
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 17, 2012
      Ralph, Kathleen and all the folks at HREG,
      The best of luck for the Houston Solar Tour! You have scored in the weather department as both the Hill Country Solar Tour and DFW Solar Tour had temperatures in the 60s (OMG! I have learned Texans will go out in 104 degree weather, but not so much below 70).I suspect San Antonio was also cool.
      Just posted your tour on F'bk (again)!
      Lucy
      Lucy Stolzenburg
      TXSES Interim Executive Director
      512-751-1873

      On Oct 17, 2012, at 1:01 AM, ralph Parrott wrote:

      Great weekend weather ahead! Why not enjoy the 9th Annual ASES National Houston Solar Tour, Sat. Oct. 20, 9 a.m. – 11 a.m. It’s free and you can take a bus from City Hall, or visit one or more of 10 sites on the tour yourself! Download the tour guide http://bit.ly/Rtf1Up.

      Ralph Parrott

      President

      HREG