American Solar Energy Society
- Consider joining the American Solar Energy Society (ASES):
The American Solar Energy Society is ramping up for SOLAR 2013, the National Solar Conference. Entering its 42nd year, this is the longest–running solar and renewable energy conference in the country. SOLAR 2013 reaches all levels of the industry: buyers, scientists, developers, technologists, financiers, marketing experts and young professionals from all fields.
ASES invites participation in SOLAR 2013 from industry professionals in the solar, renewable and sustainability fields:
- Proposals are due by October 15, 2012 and may include technical papers submitted for publication, as well as forum sessions.
- More information about tracks and topics is available here.
More ways to get involved:
- Organizations and trade groups can help promote SOLAR 2013 in exchange for a discount for their members. Click here to learn more.
- Exhibit at the SOLAR 2013 trade show. Click here to learn more or contact your sales rep (Western U.S., Rob Simonelli, 562.431.1630, rsimonelli@...; Eastern U.S., Bonnie Hunt, 215.750.7692, bhunt@...).
- Help us promote SOLAR 2013 to your peers - we appreciate your help posting this information to your networks and sharing by email.
We look forward to an exciting event in Baltimore April 16-20, 2013 and hope you’ll be a part of it!