The World's Lightest Electric Vehicle

  • Solar Energy
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 17, 2012

      The best invention of the decade - that could reduce our need for fossil fuel.

      Boosted Boards The World's Lightest Electric Vehicle

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1Usi_ktZSc

    • William Swann
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 17, 2012
        Your not getting me on one of those! I might like it. But my electric bike gets 14 miles per charge.

        --
        Thanks, Bill S
        Ph 832-338-3080