2012 National Plug In Day - Houston - Sept 22

  • Violeta Archer
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2012
      Folks,

      If you haven't heard about this event yet, then mark your calendars now. HREG will be there to support our partner - Houston Electric Automobile Association - and it promises to be a joyride!

      Violeta Archer
      HREG secretary

      °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

      Houston, TX - National Plug in Day 2012

      *PLEASE NOTE THAT DATE AND TIME FOR THIS EVENT IS

      SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 22, 2012

      FROM 9AM TO 12PM*

      Houston TX Inaugural National Plug In Day 2012 is part of the nation’s largest grassroots EV event campaign. Over 50 cities will participate with EV celebrations: In Houston we will have invites to ride-and-drives at local dealers, a chance for folks to visit with companies selling EV's or EV infrastructure, the City of Houston and what they are doing to promote EV's, charging infrastructure spotlights, press conferences, community and business leader presentations, informational tables, and more. Our Houston event is still being planned. Check back for details or RSVP to be notified when updates are available.

      Event participants:

      EAA, Sierra Club, Memorial City Mall, EVgo, City of Houston, ECOtality, Nissan, Mitsubishi, Chevy, Tesla, Fisker, Toyota, Houston Renewable Energy Group.

      Event Location

      EVgo Freedom Station
      Memorial City Mall
      950 N Gessner Rd.