FW: TREIA Renewable Energy Record

  • Ralph Parrott
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 10, 2012

      From: Texas Renewable Energy Industries Association [mailto:kathryn.houser@...] On Behalf Of Texas Renewable Energy Industries Association
      Sent: Monday, September 10, 2012 3:16 PM
      To: ralph.parrott@...
      Subject: TREIA Renewable Energy Record

      TREIA RE Record Banner

      Roundup 2012

      Save the Date:

      September 28, 29, 30, 2012

      Fredericksburg, TX

      Discounts apply to TREIA members!

      FOR TICKETS CLICK THIS BUTTON

      ROUNDUP TICKET BUTTON

      Texas Renewables 2012 LOGO

      Save the date:

      December 10 - 12, 2012

      Bastrop, TX

      DATES TO REMEMBER

      Texas Goes Global and Green

      San Marcos, TX

      Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:00 AM - Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:00 PM

      Green Product Showcase 2012

      San Antonio, Texas

      Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:00 PM

      Texas Tribune Festival

      Austin, Texas

      Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:00 PM - Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:00 PM

      TREIA members discounts apply

      Legislative Agenda Meeting for the Distributed Solar Subcommittee

      MEMBERS ONLY

      Austin, Texas

      Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:00 AM

      Renewable Energy Roundup & Green Living Fair

      Fredericksburg, Texas

      Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:00 AM - Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:00 PM

      TREIA members discounts apply

      GRC 36th Annual Meeting & GEA Trade Show

      Reno, Nevada

      Sun Sep 30 - Wed Oct 3, 2012

      Clean Air Through Energy Efficiency (CATEE) 2012

      Conference

      Galveston, Texas

      Tue Oct 9 - Thu Oct 11, 2012

      Water Forum III

      San Antonio, TX

      Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:00 AM

      Combined Heat & Power 2012 Conference and Trade Show Houston, Texas

      Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:00 AM - Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:00 PM

      Washington, DC

      Wed Oct 17 - Fri Oct 19, 2012

      * TREIA members get 15% discount for event registration, plus discounted rate of $3/sq. ft. for exhibiting.

      NEW MEMBERS

      Bernie Johnson

      Austin Green Energy Group

      Austin, TX

      Lionel Johnnes

      Circular Energy

      Austin, TX

      Rex Eiserer

      Circular Energy

      Austin, TX

      Joel Hart

      Hydro-Star Energy, LLC

      Amarillo, TX

      Chet Boortz

      Individual

      Dallas, TX

      Charles Moloney

      Individual

      Hohenwald, TN

      Petar Buva

      Student

      Austin, TX

      Members in the News

      During August 2012 more than 80 online news stories that mentioned or featured TREIA Members are on our "Members in the News" page

      TREIA BOARD OF DIRECTORS

      President: Steve Wiese, Clean Energy Associates

      Vice President: Hala Ballouz, Electric Power Engineers, Inc.

      Secretary: Mark Walker, NRG Energy

      Treasurer: Richard Amato, Venti Energy

      Members:

         Kevin Gresham,

         E.On Climate &

         Renewables

         Andrew McCalla,

         Meridian Solar

         Colin Meehan,

         Environmental Defense Fund

         John Pitts,

         SunPower Corporation

         Mike Sloan, Virtus Energy

         Research Associates

         Billy J. "B.J." Stanbery,

         HelioVolt Corporation

         Carol Tombari,

         Carol Tombari Consulting

       *Welcome to our new board    member!

         Jamie Mitchell,

         Austin Energy

      RETECH 2012

      TREIA STAFF

      Executive Director:

      Russel Smith

      Executive Director, Russel Smith

      Director of Finance:

      Kathryn Houser

      Kathryn Houser, Director of Finance

      Manager of Operations:

      Scott Kornfeld

      Manager of Operations, Scott Kornfeld

          TREIA NEWS

      Greetings!

      Welcome to the Texas Renewable Energy Industries Association newsletter.  This newsletter is sent to you as a member or Friend of TREIA.  If you've got suggestions please let us know by hitting reply and giving us your feedback.  Thanks for staying in touch!

      Roundup Is Short Weeks Away - Don't Miss Out - Be An Exhibitor

      The Roundup is a unique opportunity for our industry to impact a public hungry for information, products, and services that will help them live more sustainably, smooth the impacts of the ups and downs of the economy, live a healthier and more environmentally benign lifestyle, become more self-sufficient, and leave the world in better shape for future generations.

      Let's give the thousands of folks expected to attend from across the state and beyond the largest and best assortment of exhibitors we can. We know they will have access to an outstanding cadre of over seventy speakers. Our exhibitors give the attendees options to act on what they learn.

      The Roundup provides a sales and marketing opportunity for a lower cost than that of the average home show, while delivering a higher ratio of truly interested and qualified prospects.

      TREIA members receive discounts at this event.

      SECURE YOUR EXHIBIT SPACE NOW.

      For details or to register for a booth go to www.TheRoundup.org

      Texas Renewables 2012 Set To Break The Mold - Be A Part Of It

      Texas Renewables 2012 logo

      Block your calendar now and plan to attend Texas Renewables 2012, December 10 - 13 at the Hyatt Lost Pines Resort between Austin Bergstrom International Airport and nearby Bastrop, Texas.

      Join us for what Co-chairs Roger Duncan, former Austin Energy general manager, and Michael Osborne, Austin Energy, special assistant to the general manager, promise will be an exciting new conference experience.

      For the Agenda at a glance - click here>

      Here are a few of the speakers already confirmed:

      General Sessions:

      • Peter Fox-Penner, principal and chairman, The Brattle Group
      • David Freeman, former Los Angeles DWP general manager.
      • Roger Duncan, former Austin Energy general manager
      • Brewster McCracken, executive director, Pecan Street, Inc.
      • Peter Sinclair, principal, Greenman Studio (Crock of the Week, Renewable Solution of the Month)
      • Kate Galbraith, writer, The Texas Tribune
      • Heidi Van Genderen, Director of Public Engagement, Office of the Secretary, U.S. Dept. of Energy
      • Plus an outstanding Utility Executive Panel and Legislative Issues Panel

      For more details and a sampling of breakout sessions click here>

      Visit www.TexasRenewables.org for agenda and updates.

      TREIA Houston Luncheon To Feature Leading Renewables Finance Executive

      WHAT:  TREIA Business Builder Luncheon - Hosted by NRG Energy
      Michael Eckhart

      WHO:

      Mike Eckhart, Managing Director and Global Head

      Environmental Finance & Sustainability

      Citigroup, Inc. </

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)