Re: Antennas

  • Travis Cagle
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 8, 2012

      The best way to go is a rooftop antenna placed in your attic, and then fed into your distribution system to the decoder.  I did these YAGI antennas for 35 years.

      Travis Cagle

      Commercial Business Development

      Alternative Power Solutions

      15150 Sommermeyer Street, Suite 100

      Houston, TX 77041

      Office: 713-595-6375 x 234

      Fax: 713-595-6382

      Cell: 713-594-8663

      travis.cagle@...

      cid:image005.jpg@01CCCB84.4804D6A0

      apowersolutions.com | mytexassolar.com | mylouisianasolar.com

      IMPORTANT NOTICE: This transmission (including all attached pages) is intended only for the use of the named address(es), and may contain information that is privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not a named addressee, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distributing or copying of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please destroy all copies and notify us immediately at this telephone number: (713) 595-6375. Thank you!

    • evelyn sardina
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 8, 2012
        Thanks!!!!!! I found a neighbor that gets it with box and rabbit ears.  I think it might be a huge tree in my yard. I get everything but channel 8 and that is much of what I watch. I WILL WIN THIS BATTLE! I appreciate your response. Evelyn