Antennas

  • evelyn sardina
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 7, 2012
      I need an antenna that works well for Spring TX. Is there a recommendation for it since the rabbit ears with the booster or ampliflier does not work in my home? Is anyone else having this problem? Is the only option an outdoor antenna? Does anyone know someone that installs them? Contact me at evelynsardina@.... Thanks a bunch in advance.
    • Travis Cagle
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 8, 2012

        The best way to go is a rooftop antenna placed in your attic, and then fed into your distribution system to the decoder.  I did these YAGI antennas for 35 years.

        Travis Cagle

        Commercial Business Development

        Alternative Power Solutions

        15150 Sommermeyer Street, Suite 100

        Houston, TX 77041

        Office: 713-595-6375 x 234

        Fax: 713-595-6382

        Cell: 713-594-8663

        travis.cagle@...

        cid:image005.jpg@01CCCB84.4804D6A0

        apowersolutions.com | mytexassolar.com | mylouisianasolar.com

        IMPORTANT NOTICE: This transmission (including all attached pages) is intended only for the use of the named address(es), and may contain information that is privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not a named addressee, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distributing or copying of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please destroy all copies and notify us immediately at this telephone number: (713) 595-6375. Thank you!

      • evelyn sardina
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 8, 2012
          Thanks!!!!!! I found a neighbor that gets it with box and rabbit ears.  I think it might be a huge tree in my yard. I get everything but channel 8 and that is much of what I watch. I WILL WIN THIS BATTLE! I appreciate your response. Evelyn