Copywriters for HREG Website Content

  • Ralph Parrott
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2012

      Ralph Parrott

      President

      cid:image005.jpg@01CCCB84.4804D6A0

      http://houstonrenewableenergy.org

      From: Mary Frances Blatchley [mailto:maryfran@...]
      Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2012 6:22 AM
      To: Ralph Parrott
      Subject: copywriters

      Please can you put out a yahoo message that we are in need of immediate need for copywriters to help develop content for our website. These talents need to have specific experience in developing website content. They can contact me directly.

      Have an Amazing Day,
      – – – –
      Mary Frances Blatchley

      forGreen Marketing & Design

      (713) 240-8299

      • The Professional’s Source for Green Biz Strategies, News, Events & Collaboration. JOIN NOW!
      • Stay Connected at Facebook ForGreenToday and post away!

      Member: Houston Green Chamber of Commerce, Houston Renewable Energy Group, USGBC-Texas Gulf Coast, Clean Economy Network-Houston