[hreg] Meeting Sunday

  • ChasMauch@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2000
      Hello everyone,
      It looks like I will not be able to make it to the meeting Sunday. This is
      not due to lack of interest on my part but another conflicting meeting has
      come up that I have to attend.
      I think I have told some of you but in case I overlooked anyone, I am running
      for Railroad Commissioner on the Green Party ticket and that is going to take
      up most of my free time until the election in November - assuming of course
      that we are able to conduct a successful petition drive to get on the
      statewide ballot. We expect Ralph Nader to announce that he is running for
      president sometime in the next two weeks and after that I'm gonna be real
      busy.
      My meeting starts at one and the HREG starts at two, so I may make it to the
      last part of the meeting - at least I will try hard to do so, as I am very
      interested in this group and I intend to make renewable energy a big part of
      my overall campaign.
      Charlie Mauch