[hreg] Fwd: PRIORITY Clean Air Letter Action

  • Jonathan Clemens
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2000
      HREG Team,

      I think it would be nice to provide comments to the State Implementation
      Plan (SIP) on behalf of HREG. We should suggest the role of renewable
      energy in helping to clean the air in our region. Please read the notice
      below. I will draft some comments by February 8. I attended some of the
      RAQPC On Road Task Force meetings, and have written materials relating to
      vehicles and emission control measures. I can fax info upon request.
      Comment letters DUE February 14.

      Jonathan A. Clemens