Wow!

  • Ariel Thomann
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2012
      Thought you folks would be interested in this:
      http://www.revue.ch/report-en
      Peace
      Ariel

      - We are all Human beings here together.  We have to help one another, since otherwise there is NO ONE who will help.
      - All countries need a NO REGRETS strategic policy regarding non-renewable resources, starting with water.
      - "Health" insurance companies are the American death panels; their business is to collect premiums and deny benefits. Their CEO's, and lesser bureaucrats, should not be part of any civilized health care system.