Get Involved

  • Ralph Parrott
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 20 8:13 AM

    Are you a LOOKER? or an PLAYER?

    HREG's forum has been around for many years and it's served it's purpose well in communicating renewable energy news. However, HREG is much more than that, and this year has been proof in the making with an established Executive Team; monthly workshops, meetings and networking events; an official e-newsletter; and, a soon to be launched website. But this takes the time, talents and skills to create. So the question is - ARE YOU WILLING TO STEP UP and be part of the collective voice for both businesses and residents in Houston in educating, promoting and creating a smarter, cleaner and more sustainability community?

    LEAD THE WAY by volunteering today at HREG! We have many positions to fill that demand all types of skill sets and talent.

    KEY POSITIONS TO BE FILLED :

    ******* VOLUNTEER CHAIR ******

    ****** SPONSORSHIP CHAIR  *****

    Additional:

    Social Media Expert

    Constant Contact Expert

    SEO Writers

    Marketing Writers

    Publication Writers

    Online Content Researchers

    Administrator

    Event Greeters

    Please contact me for further questions.

    Ralph Parrott

    President

    cid:image005.jpg@01CCCB84.4804D6A0

    ********NEW WEBSITE******

    http://houstonrenewableenergy.org

  • Otto Glaser
    Message 2 of 3 , Aug 20 4:25 PM

      [Attachment(s) from Ralph Parrott included below]

[...]

      No virus found in this message.

    • Ralph Parrott
      Message 3 of 3 , Aug 20 7:54 PM

        No worries Otto.  We have always been able to count on you sir.