Texas Solar Energy Society and HREG

  • mkewert@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 15, 2012

      Every once in a while I like to encourage HREG members to join our parent organization, the Texas Solar Energy Society.  - Mike

      Read about TXSES at WWW.TXSES.ORG

        *We have just completed the nationally recognized  2012  Austin Cool House Tour in conjunction with Austin Energy Green Building

        *Visit our booth at the Renewable Energy Roundup in Fredericksburg Sept. 29-30 . Join their newsletter list and receive updates on the return of the Roundup!

        *We have chapters active in Houston, San Antonio, North Texas, Austin and El Paso. All work to promote solar and encourage citizens to let                              their leaders know that Texas is the state with the most potential for solar power - it need only be harnessed.

        *Please attend, or better yet, volunteer for one of the four solar tours around the state in October -the DFW Solar Home Tour, the  HoustonSolar Tour,                               the San Antonio Solar Tour, and the Hill Country Solar Tour. These tours are are in conjunction with the ASES National Solar Tour , the largest grassroots solar event in the country.

      Thank you for your support.

      Lucy Stolzenburg
      TXSES Interim Executive Director
      512-751-1873

    • Lucy Stolzenburg
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 16, 2012
        Thank you Mike!!!! Big two thumbs up for you!
        Lucy

        On Aug 15, 2012, at 8:32 PM, mkewert@... wrote:

[...]

        <TXSES logo-200 best.jpg>