Re: [hreg] Next HREG General Meeting August 19th

  • Lucy Stolzenburg
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 8, 2012
      Good luck with your website Ralph...I am looking forward to seeing it!
      Lucy Stolzenburg
      TXSES Interim Executive Director
      512-751-1873

      On Aug 6, 2012, at 9:43 PM, Ralph Parrott wrote:

      Members

      Please note that our next quarterly meeting is Sunday August 19th from 3 till 5 PM at the University of Houston School of Architecture lecture hall.

      The highlight of this meeting is the unveiling of our new website.  Although the site is not yet completed this will be your chance to get a first look at the outstanding content and layout of our first class website.

      Please mark your calendars now.

      Regards,

      Ralph Parrott

      President