Re: [hreg] Re: Fwd: Renewable Energy Roundup -TXSES Will be there

  • Lucy Stolzenburg
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 19, 2012
      And i will be delighted to see you!
      Lucy Stolzenburg
      TXSES Interim Executive Director
      512-751-1873

      On Jul 19, 2012, at 6:44 PM, Ariel Thomann wrote:

      To the best of my knowledge, I'll be there.
      Peace
      Ariel

      - We are all Human beings here together.  We have to help one another, since otherwise there is NO ONE who will help.
      - All countries need a NO REGRETS strategic policy regarding non-renewable resources, starting with water.
      - "Health" insurance companies are the American death panels; their business is to collect premiums and deny benefits. Their CEO's, and lesser bureaucrats, have no place in a civilized health care system.