Re: Fwd: Renewable Energy Roundup -TXSES Will be there

  • Ariel Thomann
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 19 4:44 PM
      To the best of my knowledge, I'll be there.
      Peace
      Ariel

      - We are all Human beings here together.  We have to help one another, since otherwise there is NO ONE who will help.
      - All countries need a NO REGRETS strategic policy regarding non-renewable resources, starting with water.
      - "Health" insurance companies are the American death panels; their business is to collect premiums and deny benefits. Their CEO's, and lesser bureaucrats, have no place in a civilized health care system.
    • Lucy Stolzenburg
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 19 4:58 PM
        And i will be delighted to see you!
        Lucy Stolzenburg