Fwd: Renewable Energy Roundup -TXSES Will be there

  • mkewert@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 18, 2012
      The Renewable Energy Roundup is coming up again in Sept. If you are planning to go, let me or Ralph know. It would be nice if you can take some HREG literature up there with you.
      Thanks,
      Mike

      From: "Lucy Stolzenburg" <lucysburg@...>

      Dear folks,
      TXSES will have a booth at the Renewable Energy Roundup in Fredericksburg Sept 29-30. I would love to have some folks help me out and I would especially like representation from the chapters....if not a body, perhaps some printed materials promoting your work.
      Mike Renner, I am pretty sure that I have a place for the Solar Trailer so bring it on down to Fredericksburg! It will be a great addition.
      Thanks to all,
      Lucy
      Lucy Stolzenburg
      TXSES Interim Executive Director
      512-751-1873

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: "Renewable Energy Roundup & Green Living Fair" <Renewable_Energy_Roundup__Green_@...>
      Date: July 13, 2012 8:26:04 AM CDT
      Subject: Renewable Energy Roundup July Update

      Renewable Energy Roundup July Update

      Click to view this email in a browser

      Renewable Energy Roundup & Green Living Fair

      Roundup Header

      Save the Date:
      September 29 & 30th

      Little Green Lightbulb

      Hear what Roundup visitors have to say!
      Mona Aclin from Donie, Texas said, “The Roundup is unique and so much fun.  We’ve been coming for four years.”
      Important Details:
      Location:
      Market Square
      126 West Main
      Fredericksburg, TX

      Dates:
      Friday, Sept. 28th

      • Workshops
      • Kids Environmental Program
      • Grand Opening Party $50
      • Advanced tickets only

      Saturday, Sept. 29
      Gates open: 9 AM - 6 PM

      Sunday, Sept.  30th
      Gates Open: 9 AM - 5 PM

      Cost:
      Early Registration: $12 per day / $20 2-day pass
      Gate Registration: $15 per day / $25 2-day pass
      Plan to join us for the 12th Annual Renewable Energy Roundup & Green Living Fair
      box_top.gif
      box_bottom.gif
      Hi Valued Customer,
      So far July has broken the mold and provided a wonderful few days of rain to keep Texas fields pretty green.  We hope you are enjoying these summer months!

      It's summer now but the Renewable Energy Roundup & Green Living Fair is coming up in September and even though it seems like a long way off in reality organizers are making plans now to make this one of the best Roundups with new events and new ideas to re-vitalize and re-organize the Roundup.  It will be a combination of all your old favorites and many new concepts.  So put this on your calendar, get registered early and if you have a business that wants to participate you’ll find important information about exhibitor and speaker deadlines in this email.
      Important Exhibitor Information

      cliffbarEarly registration ends this Sunday, July 15th so save money and register online today.  Click here for exhibitor information and to register for a booth Better get on it partner ... don't dilly dally!  Times a wasting!

      Speakers

      Tent Talk
      There will be several ways to get involved including: speaking opportunities, speaker panels, and an open mic … but you need to register to be included.  A great deal of time is invested in evaluating the best topics and information to provide for our visitors so register early!  Speaker registration ends July 25th!

      Click here for speaker information and to apply to speak!

      RC Solar Car Race

      Students and Adults
      Register for the Remote Control (RC) Solar Car Race
      Convert your old remote control car to solar power and join the race to win.
      Start a team - get a sponsor - enter as yourself!
      There will be 1st, 2nd and 3rd place trophies – 1st place prize includes a cash purse!

      Bring the Kids for Family Fun & Learning Activities

      JiggleBug FunKeep reading our newsletters for updates on new kids activities.  We'll have all the past favorites while our revitalizing teams are talking with new groups about some terrific ideas!  More soon!!!

      Small Solar Race 2010-01-30 08-36-34

      Thanks to our sponsors!

      LOGO treia_banner originalTake Care of Tx logo 2 sierraclubWEB 6

      TCPSweblogo 2     Sierra-homes-logo

      Tel: 830-997-2350
      Email:info@...
      P.O. Box 2735 - Fredericksburg, Texas 78624

      Renewable Energy Roundup & Green Living Fair
      P O Box 2735
      Fredericksburg, Texas 78624
      US

      Non-Profits Email Free with VerticalResponse!

    • Lucy Stolzenburg

        From: "Lucy Stolzenburg" <lucysburg@...>

        Dear folks,
        TXSES will have a booth at the Renewable Energy Roundup in Fredericksburg Sept 29-30. I would love to have some folks help me out and I would especially like representation from the chapters....if not a body, perhaps some printed materials promoting your work.
        Mike Renner, I am pretty sure that I have a place for the Solar Trailer so bring it on down to Fredericksburg! It will be a great addition.
        Thanks to all,
        Lucy
        Lucy Stolzenburg
        TXSES Interim Executive Director
        512-751-1873

        <TXSES logo-200 best.jpg>

        Begin forwarded message:

        From: "Renewable Energy Roundup & Green Living Fair" <Renewable_Energy_Roundup__Green_@...>
        Date: July 13, 2012 8:26:04 AM CDT

[...]

        If you no longer wish to receive these emails, please reply to this message with "Unsubscribe" in the subject line or simply click on the following link: Unsubscribe

        Renewable Energy Roundup & Green Living Fair
        P O Box 2735
        Fredericksburg, Texas 78624
        US
        Read the VerticalResponse marketing policy.
        Non-Profits Email Free with VerticalResponse!

      • Ariel Thomann
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 19, 2012
          To the best of my knowledge, I'll be there.
          Peace
          Ariel

          - We are all Human beings here together.  We have to help one another, since otherwise there is NO ONE who will help.
          - All countries need a NO REGRETS strategic policy regarding non-renewable resources, starting with water.
          - "Health" insurance companies are the American death panels; their business is to collect premiums and deny benefits. Their CEO's, and lesser bureaucrats, have no place in a civilized health care system.
        • Lucy Stolzenburg