- AIA Houston is currently organizing the launch of the second AIA + 2030 Educational Series scheduled to start on this Friday, July 20th. I think that you andMessage 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2012View Source
AIA Houston is currently organizing the launch of the second AIA + 2030 Educational Series scheduled to start on this Friday, July 20th. I think that you and your firm could greatly benefit by attending the series. With the low cost per CEU and the high quality of education, the series is a significant value. Please take a moment to consider the detail and signing up. http://www.aiahouston.org/AIA2030.cfm
- The AIA+2030 Professional Series™ is a comprehensive, ground-breaking curriculum that includes 10 four-hour sessions, teaching strategies on how to design buildings that use less energy, and measure the results during and after design and construction. These sessions run every other Friday morning from 8am to Noon, beginning July 20th.
- The series trains building professionals to design and construct buildings using increasingly lower levels of energy, ultimately reaching the goal of net zero carbon emissions by 2030.
- AIA+2030 gives design professionals the knowledge and leverage to create next-generation, super-efficient buildings, and provides firms with the skills that will set them apart in the marketplace and provides clients added value.
- AIA + 2030 provides 40 HSW Continuing Education unit for AIA and GBCI credits. AIA CEU’s are filed by AIA.
- Cost $400 for members and partners or 3-pack for $1,000. Parking and breakfast are included. The series fees are reduced compared to the first year fees.
Please contact Amanda Tullos with any questions. amanda@... 281.30.Nexus
Filo Castore, AIA, LEED AP BD+C
Market Sector Leader | Corporate + Commercial + Civic
1001 McKinney, Suite 1300, Houston, TX 77002
t: 713.366.4004 f: 713.528.3339 c: 713.569.6249 e: filo.castore@...
Perkins+Will. Ideas + buildings that honor the broader goals of society
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the addressee.
If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute, copy, or alter this email.