RE: [hreg] Re: Sunny Boy Backup system

  • Pat McLeod
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 16, 2012

      There is the SMA Sunny Island, it has been available for some time now, you can make your own 120 or 240 Volt Grid off grid….. Have connected a system in Dallas a few years ago… 2 Sunny island a 4 SMA 4000US, I think it was.

      Pat McLeod

      NABCEP Certified Solar Installer TM

      091209-117

      Senior Executive Design Manager

      Alternative Power Solutions CORP
      15150 Sommermeyer St.

      Ste. 100

      Houston, TX  77041

      Phone (713) 595-6375 EXT 210

      pat.mcleod@...
      www.apowersolutions.com

      --------------------------------

      The Way I Work

      Build Trust and Credibility

      Respect for the Individual

      Create a Culture of Open and Honest Communications

      Set Tone at the Top

      Uphold the Law

      Avoid Conflicts of Interest

      Set Metrics and Report Results Accurately

      Promote Substance Over Form

      Be Loyal,

      Do the Right Thing

      IMPORTANT NOTICE: This transmission (including all attached pages) is intended only for the use of the named addressee, and may contain information that is privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.

      If you are not a named addressee, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distributing or copying of this transmission is strictly prohibited.

      If you have received this transmission in error, please destroy all copies and notify us immediately at this telephone number: (713) 595-6375. Thank you!