FEMA

  • Terence Dartez
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 1998
      Houstons recent disaster has thousands of home owners traipsing to the hardware stores in droves.  It seems to me that at least some of these people could effect repairs to improve efficiency without the appearance of fraudulent renovation at taxpayers expense.  I am at a loss as to the workings of FEMA, and made it through the flood without peril.  My only real knowledge of the situation is that people are spending a lot of money on materials and trying to save money by doing their own work.  Is there a renewable energy that is facilitated by the removal of so many of Houstons' walls?