HREG Working Session Reminder

  • Ralph Parrott
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2012

      For all HREG message board readers who are finally ready to get their hands dirty, and actually become active in the renewable industry.  We are have another working session this weekend where we will be working on the new HREG website!!!

      This is your chance to provided input into the information that is included and how it may look.  We need you to make HREG a living, breathing, functional organization.  Please join us and let your voice, and not just your typed messages, speak for you.

      July 15
      3 - 5 pm

      University of St. Thomas
      Robertson Hall - Room 116
      3909 Graustark Street
      Houston, TX 77006

      HREG engages individuals interested in playing an active role in building a sustainable community and sharing their knowledge about renewable energy with others. Join us for this working session for committees to plan and strategize. Not on a committee yet? Then this is your opportunity to see where you talents can be utilized in supporting our vision.

      Note: There are two parking options: curb side or garage ($2 charge). Also, Robertson Hall is located in the center of the square.

      Ralph Parrott

      President

      cid:image005.jpg@01CCCB84.4804D6A0

      http://www.txses.org/hreg