FW: Renewable Energy Roundup July Update

  • Ralph Parrott
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 13, 2012
      Renewable Energy Roundup July Update

      From: Renewable Energy Roundup & Green Living Fair [mailto:Renewable_Energy_Roundup__Green_@...]
      Sent: Friday, July 13, 2012 8:26 AM
      To: ralph.parrott@...
      Subject: Renewable Energy Roundup July Update

      Click to view this email in a browser

      Renewable Energy Roundup & Green Living Fair

      Roundup Header

      Save the Date:
      September 29 & 30th
      Little Green Lightbulb

      Hear what Roundup visitors have to say!

      Mona Aclin from Donie, Texas said, “The Roundup is unique and so much fun.  We’ve been coming for four years.”

      Important Details:
      Location:

      Market Square

      126 West Main

      Fredericksburg, TX

      Dates:

      Friday, Sept. 28th

      • Workshops
      • Kids Environmental Program
      • Grand Opening Party $50
      • Advanced tickets only

      Saturday, Sept. 29

      Gates open: 9 AM - 6 PM

      Sunday, Sept.  30th

      Gates Open: 9 AM - 5 PM

      Cost:

      Early Registration: $12 per day / $20 2-day pass

      Gate Registration: $15 per day / $25 2-day pass

      Plan to join us for the 12th Annual Renewable Energy Roundup & Green Living Fair

      box_top.gif

      box_bottom.gif

      Hi Valued Customer,

      So far July has broken the mold and provided a wonderful few days of rain to keep Texas fields pretty green.  We hope you are enjoying these summer months!

      It's summer now but the Renewable Energy Roundup & Green Living Fair is coming up in September and even though it seems like a long way off in reality organizers are making plans now to make this one of the best Roundups with new events and new ideas to re-vitalize and re-organize the Roundup.  It will be a combination of all your old favorites and many new concepts.  So put this on your calendar, get registered early and if you have a business that wants to participate you’ll find important information about exhibitor and speaker deadlines in this email.

      Important Exhibitor Information

      cliffbarEarly registration ends this Sunday, July 15th so save money and register online today.  Click here for exhibitor information and to register for a booth

      Click here to register online.

      Better get on it partner ... don't dilly dally!  Times a wasting!

      Speakers

      Tent Talk

      There will be several ways to get involved including: speaking opportunities, speaker panels, and an open mic … but you need to register to be included.  A great deal of time is invested in evaluating the best topics and information to provide for our visitors so register early!  Speaker registration ends July 25th!

      Click here for speaker information and to apply to speak!

      RC Solar Car Race

      Students and Adults

      Register for the Remote Control (RC) Solar Car Race

      Convert your old remote control car to solar power and join the race to win.

      Start a team - get a sponsor - enter as yourself!

      There will be 1st, 2nd and 3rd place trophies – 1st place prize includes a cash purse!

      Click here to get registered!

      Bring the Kids for Family Fun & Learning Activities

      JiggleBug FunKeep reading our newsletters for updates on new kids activities.  We'll have all the past favorites while our revitalizing teams are talking with new groups about some terrific ideas!  More soon!!!

      Small Solar Race 2010-01-30 08-36-34

      Thanks to our sponsors!

      LOGO treia_banner originalTake Care of Tx logo 2 sierraclubWEB 6

      TCPSweblogo 2     Sierra-homes-logo

      Tel: 830-997-2350
      Email:info@...
      P.O. Box 2735 - Fredericksburg, Texas 78624

      Renewable Energy Roundup & Green Living Fair
      P O Box 2735
      Fredericksburg, Texas 78624
      US

      Non-Profits Email Free with VerticalResponse!

    • Rick Ehrlich
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 13, 2012

        Really like to be there with our light electric cars, but just can’t afford to buy a booth space.

        Rick Ehrlich