Re: [hreg] HREG Committee Meeting

  • Ariel Thomann
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 12, 2012
      Sorry:
      (a) I can't make it, and
      (b) I don't do "social media" or whatever
      Peace
      Ariel

      - We are all Human beings here together.  We have to help one another, since otherwise there is NO ONE who will help.
      - All countries need a NO REGRETS strategic policy regarding non-renewable resources, starting with water.
      - "Health" insurance companies are the American death panels; their business is to collect premiums and deny benefits. Their CEO's, and lesser bureaucrats, have no place in a civilized health care system.