HREG Committee Meeting

  • airdriel
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 10, 2012
      July 15
      3 - 5 pm

      University of St. Thomas
      Robertson Hall - Room 116
      3909 Graustark Street
      Houston, TX 77006

      HREG engages individuals interested in playing an active role in building a sustainable community and sharing their knowledge about renewable energy with others. Join us for this working session for committees to plan and strategize. Not on a committee yet? Then this is your opportunity to see where you talents can be utilized in supporting our vision.

      Note: There are two parking options: curb side or garage ($2 charge). Also, Robertson Hall is located in the center of the square.

      Go here to RSVP
      http://www.facebook.com/events/254843447965200/
    • Ariel Thomann
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 12, 2012
        Sorry:
        (a) I can't make it, and
        (b) I don't do "social media" or whatever
        Peace
        Ariel

        - We are all Human beings here together.  We have to help one another, since otherwise there is NO ONE who will help.
        - All countries need a NO REGRETS strategic policy regarding non-renewable resources, starting with water.
        - "Health" insurance companies are the American death panels; their business is to collect premiums and deny benefits. Their CEO's, and lesser bureaucrats, have no place in a civilized health care system.