Re: [hreg] FW: TREIA Renewable Energy Record

  • jpatrickbrandt1@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2012

      On Jul 3, 2012, at 10:20 AM, "Ralph Parrott" <ralph.parrott@...> wrote:

      From: Texas Renewable Energy Industries Association [mailto:kathryn.houser@...] On Behalf Of Texas Renewable Energy Industries Association
      Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2012 9:41 AM
      To: ralph.parrott@...
      Subject: TREIA Renewable Energy Record

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 10, 2012

        From: Texas Renewable Energy Industries Association [mailto:kathryn.houser@...] On Behalf Of Texas Renewable Energy Industries Association
        Sent: Monday, September 10, 2012 3:16 PM
        To: ralph.parrott@...

        ROUNDUP TICKET BUTTON

        Texas Renewables 2012 LOGO

        Save the date:

        December 10 - 12, 2012

        Bastrop, TX

        DATES TO REMEMBER

        Texas Goes Global and Green

        San Marcos, TX

        Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:00 AM - Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:00 PM

        Green Product Showcase 2012

        San Antonio, Texas

        Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:00 PM

        Texas Tribune Festival

        Austin, Texas

        Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:00 PM - Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:00 PM

        TREIA members discounts apply

        Legislative Agenda Meeting for the Distributed Solar Subcommittee

        MEMBERS ONLY

        Austin, Texas

        Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:00 AM

        Renewable Energy Roundup & Green Living Fair

        Fredericksburg, Texas

        Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:00 AM - Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:00 PM

        TREIA members discounts apply

        GRC 36th Annual Meeting & GEA Trade Show

        Reno, Nevada

        Sun Sep 30 - Wed Oct 3, 2012

        Clean Air Through Energy Efficiency (CATEE) 2012

        Conference

        Galveston, Texas

        Tue Oct 9 - Thu Oct 11, 2012

        Water Forum III

        San Antonio, TX

        Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:00 AM

        Combined Heat & Power 2012 Conference and Trade Show Houston, Texas

        Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:00 AM - Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:00 PM

        Washington, DC

        Wed Oct 17 - Fri Oct 19, 2012

        * TREIA members get 15% discount for event registration, plus discounted rate of $3/sq. ft. for exhibiting.

        NEW MEMBERS

        Bernie Johnson

        Austin Green Energy Group

        Austin, TX

        Lionel Johnnes

        Circular Energy

        Austin, TX

        Rex Eiserer

        Circular Energy

        Austin, TX

        Joel Hart

        Hydro-Star Energy, LLC

        Amarillo, TX

        Chet Boortz

        Individual

        Dallas, TX

        Charles Moloney

        Individual

        Hohenwald, TN

        Petar Buva

        Student

        Austin, TX

        Members in the News

        During August 2012 more than 80 online news stories that mentioned or featured TREIA Members are on our "Members in the News" page

        TREIA BOARD OF DIRECTORS

        President: Steve Wiese, Clean Energy Associates

        Vice President: Hala Ballouz, Electric Power Engineers, Inc.

        Secretary: Mark Walker, NRG Energy

        Treasurer: Richard Amato, Venti Energy

        Members:

           Kevin Gresham,

           E.On Climate &

           Renewables

           Andrew McCalla,

           Meridian Solar

           Colin Meehan,

           Environmental Defense Fund

           John Pitts,

           SunPower Corporation

           Mike Sloan, Virtus Energy

           Research Associates

           Billy J. "B.J." Stanbery,

           HelioVolt Corporation

           Carol Tombari,

           Carol Tombari Consulting

         *Welcome to our new board    member!

           Jamie Mitchell,

           Austin Energy

        RETECH 2012

        TREIA STAFF

        Executive Director:

        Russel Smith

        Executive Director, Russel Smith

        Director of Finance:

        Kathryn Houser

        Kathryn Houser, Director of Finance

        Manager of Operations:

        Scott Kornfeld

        Manager of Operations, Scott Kornfeld

            TREIA NEWS

        Greetings!

        Welcome to the Texas Renewable Energy Industries Association newsletter.  This newsletter is sent to you as a member or Friend of TREIA.  If you've got suggestions please let us know by hitting reply and giving us your feedback.  Thanks for staying in touch!

        Roundup Is Short Weeks Away - Don't Miss Out - Be An Exhibitor

        The Roundup is a unique opportunity for our industry to impact a public hungry for information, products, and services that will help them live more sustainably, smooth the impacts of the ups and downs of the economy, live a healthier and more environmentally benign lifestyle, become more self-sufficient, and leave the world in better shape for future generations.

        Let's give the thousands of folks expected to attend from across the state and beyond the largest and best assortment of exhibitors we can. We know they will have access to an outstanding cadre of over seventy speakers. Our exhibitors give the attendees options to act on what they learn.

        The Roundup provides a sales and marketing opportunity for a lower cost than that of the average home show, while delivering a higher ratio of truly interested and qualified prospects.

        TREIA members receive discounts at this event.

        SECURE YOUR EXHIBIT SPACE NOW.

        For details or to register for a booth go to www.TheRoundup.org

        Texas Renewables 2012 Set To Break The Mold - Be A Part Of It

        Texas Renewables 2012 logo

        Block your calendar now and plan to attend Texas Renewables 2012, December 10 - 13 at the Hyatt Lost Pines Resort between Austin Bergstrom International Airport and nearby Bastrop, Texas.

        Join us for what Co-chairs Roger Duncan, former Austin Energy general manager, and Michael Osborne, Austin Energy, special assistant to the general manager, promise will be an exciting new conference experience.

        For the Agenda at a glance - click here>

        Here are a few of the speakers already confirmed:

        General Sessions:

        • Peter Fox-Penner, principal and chairman, The Brattle Group
        • David Freeman, former Los Angeles DWP general manager.
        • Roger Duncan, former Austin Energy general manager
        • Brewster McCracken, executive director, Pecan Street, Inc.
        • Peter Sinclair, principal, Greenman Studio (Crock of the Week, Renewable Solution of the Month)
        • Kate Galbraith, writer, The Texas Tribune
        • Heidi Van Genderen, Director of Public Engagement, Office of the Secretary, U.S. Dept. of Energy
        • Plus an outstanding Utility Executive Panel and Legislative Issues Panel

        For more details and a sampling of breakout sessions click here>

        Visit www.TexasRenewables.org for agenda and updates.

        TREIA Houston Luncheon To Feature Leading Renewables Finance Executive

        WHAT:  TREIA Business Builder Luncheon - Hosted by NRG Energy
        Michael Eckhart

        WHO:

        Mike Eckhart, Managing Director and Global Head

        Environmental Finance & Sustainability

        Citigroup, Inc. </

        (Message over 64 KB, truncated)