Re: future of AC?

  • amwisner
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30, 2012
      I had the same thought based on the little I know, but they do assert that it will work in hot & humid climates, and "anywhere in the US."

      I read about a dessicant-based system where the dessicant was circulated outside to dry, but it was in New Mexico - very different than Houston. Of course this is a different and very high tech system, I suppose.

      Andrea