Fwd: Reminder: Yahoo! Groups Labs Applications (beta) and Groups Chat shutdown notification

  • Ralph Parrott
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2012

      Ralph Parrott
      Founder and VP of Business Development
      Alternative Power Solutions
      (281) 455-9083

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: <ygroupsnotifications@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: June 30, 2012 2:07:30 PM CDT
      To: <hreg-owner@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Reminder: Yahoo! Groups Labs Applications (beta) and Groups Chat shutdown notification

      Dear User,

      Unfortunately, the time has come to say goodbye to Yahoo! Groups Labs Applications (beta) and Groups Chat. We thank all the users that were a part
      of this program. We intend to use this learning to enhance Yahoo! Groups further with new features.

      On July 04, 2012, we will shut down the Yahoo! Groups Labs  Applications (beta) and Groups Chat. We request you to backup any data that you might have
      created using the applications.

      This closure will not affect your other services on Yahoo! Groups.
      We look forward to continue having you as our customer.

      Best,
      The Yahoo! Groups Team