Re: [hreg] Energy consumed by the tablets

  • evelyn sardina
    Message 1 of 6 , May 29, 2012

      --- On Tue, 5/29/12, Liz Newman <liz@...> wrote:

      From: Liz Newman <liz@...>
      Subject: Re: [hreg] Energy consumed by the tablets
      To: hreg@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, May 29, 2012, 10:57 AM

      Hi Evelyn,
      There are power covers for these items such as Iphone or Android covers that now charge your phone while they house the phone.  Have you seen them.  One is called the "juice pack" for Iphone.  I believe they are made for Ipad as well.  Not sure.  They are made by iLuv and iGo.  Of course they are not solar but they are power supplies for phones and tablets just the same.
      There are others out there as well and another type is about to hit the market here by end of June.
      Not sure if this is what you refer to, but just throwing this out there.

      On Sat, May 26, 2012 at 9:48 AM, evelyn sardina <evelynsardina@...> wrote:
      What are we doing about the increasing problem for the use of Tablets and 4G phones...
      Looks to me the only thing out there is the solar gadget for powering the keyboard...
      Everything else is a prototype. I know from contacting some of these inventors and designers that their prototypes are just that.... They have a model that is not marketable for the masses. Other than getting a solar panel specifically for the powering of these items does anyone know of anything else that would work? Has anyone tried the chip for creating energy for the show? What is the  best way to charge a tablet other than plugging it in? I need something practical.
      In any case here is some news to the effect.....  Evelyn

      Liz Newman, CGB, CGP, GMB
      Director of Corporate Development
      One Stop Green, LLC
      P: 877.449.9110|O: 713.541.2739|C: 281.889.0124

      Facebook Twitter
      Go green with our free iPhone app! http://fwd4.me/01gP
      This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, possibly containing information proprietary to the One Stop Green LLC, its Affiliates, and Partners, and are intended solely for the use of the recipients named, as covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. ยงยง 2510-2521. If you are not an intended recipient you are hereby notified that disclosing, copying, distributing, or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately by email if you have received this email in error and destroy any electronic or paper copies of the original communication.