Renewable Energy from New Forms of Hydro Power Systems

  • Violeta Archer
    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2012
      Folks,

      We haven't seen much about hydropower systems, so I compiled a short list of videos as a reminder. These demonstrate the options and how various hydropower systems work today. Imagine if all coastal nations took advantage of this. The potential is here and some countries (e.g. UK, Wales, France) already include the technology in their power generation mix.

      Best,

      Violeta Archer
      HREG Secretary