Re: [hreg] Special Announcement Please read

  • Garth & Kim Travis
    Message 1 of 5 , May 12, 2012

      For those who are wondering, why after Ralph posted the date to this
      list I still sent out a correction, it was not a mistake. This was sent
      as a special notice to members who do not receive emails, just special
      notices. I apologize to those who received the information a bunch of
      times, but it is the only way to reach the entire list.

      Bright Blessings,
      Garth & Kim Travis
      www.TheRoseColoredForest.com
      Bedias, Texas