Re: [hreg] Special Announcement Please read

  • Garth & Kim Travis
    Message 1 of 5 , May 12, 2012
      Thank you, I have sent out the correction.

      Bright Blessings,
      Garth & Kim Travis
      www.TheRoseColoredForest.com
      Bedias, Texas

      On 5/12/2012 8:18 AM, Ralph Parrott wrote:
      > The actual date is Sunday May 20th
      >
      > Ralph Parrott
      >
      > President
      >
      > cid:image005.jpg@01CCCB84.4804D6A0
      >
      > http://www.txses.org/hreg

    • Garth & Kim Travis
      Message 2 of 5 , May 12, 2012

        For those who are wondering, why after Ralph posted the date to this
        list I still sent out a correction, it was not a mistake. This was sent
        as a special notice to members who do not receive emails, just special
        notices. I apologize to those who received the information a bunch of
        times, but it is the only way to reach the entire list.