RE: [hreg] Special Announcement Please read

  • J P Malone
    Message 1 of 5 , May 12, 2012

      A little late.

      From: hreg@yahoogroups.com [mailto:hreg@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of airdriel
      Sent: Saturday, May 12, 2012 6:57 AM
      To: hreg@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [hreg] Special Announcement Please read

      HREG Member Meeting
      May 5 | 3 - 5 pm
      University of St. Thomas
      3800 Montrose
      Houston, TX 77006

      A MUST-ATTEND event for all HREG members and community leaders. As the 4th largest city in the U.S., Houston can no longer lag behind Austin, Washington DC, Seattle, and San Francisco!

      Join us as we present HREG's revitalized vision to becoming the leading organization for renewable energy in the Southwest. In addition, the Committee structure will be revealed and opportunities to engage as active members of HREG will be open. Be part of this important mission! Learn how YOU can help take Houston to the next level!

      To RSVP you can go to HREG's facebook event page http://tinyurl.com/May2012HREG
      Or, contact Violeta Archer violeta@...

    • Ralph Parrott
      Message 2 of 5 , May 12, 2012

        The actual date is Sunday May 20th

        Ralph Parrott

        President

        cid:image005.jpg@01CCCB84.4804D6A0

        http://www.txses.org/hreg

        A MUST-ATTEND event for all HREG members and community leaders. As the 4th largest city in the U.S., Houston can no longer lag behind Austin, Washington DC, Seattle, and San Francisco!

        Join us as we present HREG's revitalized vision to becoming the leading organization for renewable energy in the Southwest. In addition, the Committee structure will be revealed and opportunities to engage as active members of HREG will be open. Be part of this important mission! Learn how YOU can help take Houston to the next level!

        To RSVP you can go to HREG's facebook event page http://tinyurl.com/May2012HREG
        Or, contact Violeta Archer violeta@...

      • Garth & Kim Travis
        Message 3 of 5 , May 12, 2012
          Thank you, I have sent out the correction.

          Bright Blessings,
          Garth & Kim Travis
          www.TheRoseColoredForest.com
          Bedias, Texas

          On 5/12/2012 8:18 AM, Ralph Parrott wrote:
          > The actual date is Sunday May 20th
          >
          > Ralph Parrott
          >
          > President
          >
          > cid:image005.jpg@01CCCB84.4804D6A0
          >
          > http://www.txses.org/hreg

        • Garth & Kim Travis
          Message 4 of 5 , May 12, 2012
            Greetings,

            For those who are wondering, why after Ralph posted the date to this
            list I still sent out a correction, it was not a mistake. This was sent
            as a special notice to members who do not receive emails, just special
            notices. I apologize to those who received the information a bunch of
            times, but it is the only way to reach the entire list.