Special Announcement Please read

  • airdriel
    Message 1 of 5 , May 12, 2012
      HREG Member Meeting
      May 5 | 3 - 5 pm
      University of St. Thomas
      3800 Montrose
      Houston, TX 77006

      A MUST-ATTEND event for all HREG members and community leaders. As the 4th largest city in the U.S., Houston can no longer lag behind Austin, Washington DC, Seattle, and San Francisco!

      Join us as we present HREG's revitalized vision to becoming the leading organization for renewable energy in the Southwest. In addition, the Committee structure will be revealed and opportunities to engage as active members of HREG will be open. Be part of this important mission! Learn how YOU can help take Houston to the next level!

      To RSVP you can go to HREG's facebook event page http://tinyurl.com/May2012HREG
      Or, contact Violeta Archer violeta@...
    • J P Malone
      Message 2 of 5 , May 12, 2012

        A little late.

        Message 3 of 5 , May 12, 2012

          The actual date is Sunday May 20th

          Ralph Parrott

          President

          cid:image005.jpg@01CCCB84.4804D6A0

          http://www.txses.org/hreg

          A MUST-ATTEND event for all HREG members and community leaders. As the 4th largest city in the U.S., Houston can no longer lag behind Austin, Washington DC, Seattle, and San Francisco!

          Join us as we present HREG's revitalized vision to becoming the leading organization for renewable energy in the Southwest. In addition, the Committee structure will be revealed and opportunities to engage as active members of HREG will be open. Be part of this important mission! Learn how YOU can help take Houston to the next level!

          To RSVP you can go to HREG's facebook event page http://tinyurl.com/May2012HREG
          Or, contact Violeta Archer violeta@...

        • Garth & Kim Travis
          Message 4 of 5 , May 12, 2012
            Thank you, I have sent out the correction.

            Bright Blessings,
            Garth & Kim Travis
            www.TheRoseColoredForest.com
            Bedias, Texas

            On 5/12/2012 8:18 AM, Ralph Parrott wrote:
            > The actual date is Sunday May 20th
            >
            > Ralph Parrott
            >
            > President
            >
            > cid:image005.jpg@01CCCB84.4804D6A0
            >
            > http://www.txses.org/hreg

          • Garth & Kim Travis
            Message 5 of 5 , May 12, 2012

              For those who are wondering, why after Ralph posted the date to this
              list I still sent out a correction, it was not a mistake. This was sent
              as a special notice to members who do not receive emails, just special
              notices. I apologize to those who received the information a bunch of
              times, but it is the only way to reach the entire list.