Re: [hreg] Webinar - Getting to Zero: A Look at the Costs, Features and Supporting Policies of Zero Energy Commercial Buildings

  • Henry
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24, 2012
      is there a way to record this so that we can re-play it in one of our future HREG quarterly meetings?

      On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 9:46 PM, Castore, Filo <filo.castore@...> wrote:

      Getting to Zero: A Look at the Costs, Features and Supporting Policies of Zero Energy Commercial Buildings

      Register Here

      This 90-minute webinar will present findings from "Getting To Zero 2012 Status Update: A First Look at the Costs and Features of Zero Energy Commercial Buildings," a recent report from NBI and the Zero Energy Commercial Building Consortium (CBC). The report reveals that zero energy commercial buildings--highly efficient buildings that produce as much energy as they use through on-site renewable resources--are cropping up across the United States. These projects are feasible with current technologies and growing in number and the additional costs of increased efficiencies are within a reasonable range.

      We will also describe the programs and policies that have facilitated zero energy buildings. We'll hear details about energy data, costs, system output and system design of innovative projects from two Kentucky school districts that have achieved the ZEB goal.

      Date: Thursday, April 26, 2012

      Time: 10-11:30 a.m. (West Coast) 1-2:30 p.m. (East Coast)

      More on the Study

      Filo Castore, AIA, LEED AP BD+C

      2012 Chair, Committee on the Environment (COTE)

      The American Institute of Architects (AIA)

      follow us on twitter

      Associate Principal

      Market Sector Leader | Corporate + Commercial + Civic

      1001 McKinney, Suite 1300, Houston, TX 77002

      t: 713.366.4004    f: 713.528.3339     c: 713.569.6249    e: filo.castore@...

      www.perkinswill.com | Facebook | Twitter

      Perkins+Will.  Ideas + buildings that honor the broader goals of society

      This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the addressee.

      If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute, copy, or alter this email.

      Henry Vadie
      hvadie@...