HREG Sponsorship

  • Ralph Parrott
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2012

    Members

    I have attached information on the available sponsorship and participation opportunities that are available within HREG.  We are currently in building mode to expand the effectiveness and reach of the organization.  Some of our current sponsorship opportunities would enable multiple lifetime exposure opportunities for your company or any company you feel would be interested in supporting, joining or advertising the organization.

    Regards,

    Ralph Parrott

    President

    cid:image005.jpg@01CCCB84.4804D6A0