Re: [hreg] PV arrays

  • evelyn sardina
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 5, 2012
      What part of town?

      --- On Thu, 4/5/12, Henry Haynes <henry.haynes@...> wrote:

      From: Henry Haynes <henry.haynes@...>
      Subject: Re: [hreg] PV arrays
      To: hreg@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, April 5, 2012, 11:51 AM

      I found this email I sent my son last summer:

      5:30 PM Henry: I got a call from the salvage yard down the street. The solar arrays are for sale. They want to sell them including the trailers they're mounted on. He said he had been trying to sell them (3 units) for $2000 each with no luck. He said he would consider any offers......"like $1500 each". That means he would probably take $1000 each? He claims to have bought them from a plant where they were never used. He said the batteries that were on each trailer were stripped out. He says he has no idea how much power each can output, so someone who knows what they're doing needs to look at them (my suggestion).

      HHH

      On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 9:43 AM, evelyn sardina <evelynsardina@...> wrote:

      Do you know how much they are asking for them. I am interested. Also is there an address? Thanks Evelyn